Friday, February 6, 2009

Mom makes everything better!

 

What a precious treat to have a visit from my mom last week! While it was supposedly a birthday present for her, it was purely selfish on my part. It had been 5 years since she'd been in my home. It was so special to get to introduce her to our wonderful friends and church "family" here. While it was also supposed to be a relaxing time for her, we stayed very busy. Walked around our favorite park downtown, went to the Greenville Zoo (even had a cold picnic on January 30th!), drove up into the mountains, went to our ladies tea at church, and had a rousing game of backyard basketball on her final day with us. Such precious memories. Thank you, dad, for allowing me to steal her away for the week, and thank you to David & Julie, Larry & Susan for helping transport her halfway to me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: