Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Isaac!

What a precious son I've been blessed with! I remember hearing the doctor say "It's a boy!" And feeling so grateful that Ian would have a little brother. And he is so appropriately named--he sure keeps us laughing! He is the king of funny faces and all things speedy! He has become quite the baseball player. He is playing coach pitch this year and today was their first chance at batting practice. He hit all three pitches the coach threw at him! Isaac is technically in first grade, but does some second grade work along with Ian. He is a great reader and loves art. He is also still the one who loves to snuggle up in my lap for some "huggles." I am blessed! I love you so much, my "sweetness wrapped in baby skin!" Not so much of a baby anymore...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: