Sunday, December 4, 2011

A good day!

We spent 5 1/2 hours today at Urban Krag, a climbing gym in Dayton. Forgive my lack of pictures of the boys on the ropes--my hands were a bit busy belaying them! Ian made it to the top of the orange rope you see just under the left-most rafter (it's the rope farthest to the right at the bottom corner of the picture) Brave guy! That's a long way up there! Isaac seemed to prefer the bouldering--closer to the ground but ropeless. I still feel like I have ropes running through my hands--they didn't let me rest for long. It was such a fun way to spend our day together and was something I promised to take them to a long time ago. They spent about three hours completely reorganizing and cleaning their room yesterday in order to go today. I'm tucking the memories of the day away in my heart. I love being a mom of boys--and I think my two are especially special!

No comments: